Amanda Malko is the former CMO of (and current Advisor to) G2, the world's largest software marketplace with over $100M in ARR and valued at well over $1B. G2 reaches 60M+ software buyers every year and has customers like Salesforce, Hubspot, Zoom, and Lyft. Previously, Amanda led the Partner Program and Academy at Mailchimp, which was acquired by Intuit for $12B.
This session is particularly impactful for this group given that in this market, everyone is being asked to do more with less. For every $1 of Marketing budget that goes out, you need to know if that dollar out is bringing $2, $5, or $20 back in. And once you have a system to track your spend efficiency, it's an important metric to improve over time.
In this session, Amanda Malko (fmr. CMO of G2), discusses:
- Why tracking marketing spend efficiency is critical
- How to calculate your spend efficiency, as well as the potential impact of incremental improvements on revenue
- What G2 did to 2.5x their marketing spend efficiency
- Strategies for getting started with tracking and increasing your spend efficiency
- A maturity model that shows what "good" looks like at different stages