Claire Vo is Chief Product Officer at healthtech unicorn, Color, leading their engineering, product, design, and data analytics teams. Previously, Claire was CEO & Founder of Experiment Engine, which was acquired by digital experience platform Optimizely in 2017. She then went on to become CPO at Optimizely, which was later acquired by Insight Venture Partners in 2020 for $1.16 billion.
How do you balance your product vision with the feedback you get from prospects, customers, and other stakeholders? And how do you build and operationalize a data-driven process to manage that feedback at scale?It's undeniable that new sales, upsells/expansion, and customer retention are all critical areas that are directly impacted by how Product incorporates (or doesn't incorporate) feedback, so in this session, we are excited for Claire Vo (CPO at Color) to share:
- How Color has operationalized its sales/product feedback loop
- How they make sure they're always building products that will actually sell
- How they weight feedback differently to make data-driven decisions
- The technology involved in operationalizing their product feedback system
- Common mistakes Product organizations make when it comes to feedback (and how to mitigate them)